Thursday, September 8, 2016

Photography Class


This year, my brother and I are taking photography as one of our classes for the year. We're a couple of weeks into it now, and I'm having fun. I mean, I expected it to be fun, but it has already exceeded my expectations!

So far, we've learned how to properly clean the camera and the lenes. And Brother taught me how to do a Long Shutter Exposure picture, which is much fun!

An example of our Long-exposure experimenting

I've also learned a couple pretty important rules, such as never delete a picture after looking at it on the camera display... always wait for a computer screen. Most pictures look much better on the bigger screen.

And of course, we've gone outside and around the house taking pictures. Here are a couple I've taken.










No comments:

Post a Comment