Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rosemary French Bread!


 I have no problem admitting that this is my favorite recipe. I just find it amusing because I thought for sure that it would be a desert recipe for my sweet tooth!

  
So, what do you do to your favorite recipe? Why, you try to make it better, of course! I put fresh rosemary in it. And boy, oh, boy was it good. 



To make this, you follow the instructions for the French Bread. The only difference is the rosemary. You add the finely chopped rosemary (2 sprigs) with the dry ingredients, and then you proceed as normal. (I used fresh rosemary from my garden.)



I rubbed some olive oil on the loaves before they went in the oven. But I would recommend rubbing olive oil on them after they have baked, that way you can taste the olive oil more.

5 out of 5 cat whiskers!

No comments:

Post a Comment