Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cranberry Pumpkin Bread

Hello! Pumpkin season is just about upon us - you know, that time of year when every doughnut, coffee, and bagel shop has that delicious pumpkin doughnut, or pumpkin coffee, or pumpkin bagel. So, that means it's time to talk about my favorite pumpkin recipe... quite possibly, of all time... Cranberry Pumpkin Bread.

Just out of the oven

The best way to describe it is it's like a muffin, but instead of baked in a muffin tin it is baked in a loaf pan. It's moist and soft, and so delicious with  a little butter spread on top. When you bite it you get the nice sweet taste of pumpkin and the lovely kick that the cranberries add. I'm not saying the cranberries make it tart or sour, they just make it a party in your mouth!

Out of the pan

Thoughts... One of the things I love about this recipe is it's really simple. Baking this went really smoothly... I think you have to be really, really skilled to mess it up.

The taste test - drum roll please! One word... Yummy! This is just tasty as can be. 



 P.S. I just realized I should have taken a picture of a slice of the bread and not just the whole loaf :-/ I'll do that the next time I bake a loaf or two!




No comments:

Post a Comment